Our popular DURO SOLAS 275N lifejacket has been engineered for demanding use and conditions with a new heavy duty, durable outer cover. An improved buckle system ensures easy donning, ultimate comfort and fit.
• SOLAS lifejacket
• Approved to latest 2010 SOLAS Standard
• 275N Buoyancy - Twin Chamber
• Structured shape and body for ultimate comfort & agility
• Fits and co-ordinates with most fall arrest harness
• Single belt adjustment
• Unique bladder shape lifts & supports body when in water
• Automatic inflation – UML Mk 5
• 2 CO2 cylinders (60g)
• Pylon™ Lifejacket Light included
• Optional Lume-On™ Lifejacket bladder illumination lights
• Attachment for optional Chest Pack
• Attachment for optional Sprayhood
The DURO SOLAS uses two UML MK5 inflators.
The MK5 is a water activated paper coil inflation system that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
Spinlock's DURO SOLAS life jacket is suitable for SOLAS regulated marine industry applications such as cruise ship, superyacht, ferries, oil & gas, marine geophysical, tugs, pilot boats, offshore wind, fishing, aquaculture, energy, military, security, rescue, government, harbormasters barges, hi-speed craft, port workers, dock workers, marine construction, dredging and more.
SOLAS, CE, ISO and MCA approved for industrial use