EA Tiller Extension
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind
• Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism
• Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control
• Removable fast pin for easy stowage
• Integral shock absorber
For more grip select model EA/900SG or add E-GRIP to upgrade.
The diabolo version is preferred by single-handed yachtsmen. A windsurfing style universal join returns it to a vertical position when not in use. Used in Mini Transat, Open 60s and many other boats predominantly tiller steered by autopilot.