- Controlled spinnaker handling
- Attached with webbing strop, positioned on a toe rail or padeye
- No drilling and no clutter on deck
- Plain bearing sheave provides smooth running at low loads
- Excellent durability at high loads
- Strop allows fullest rotation for spinnaker sheet use
- CAM has three distinct operating modes
Sheave Diameter / Type
BRS/50 - 50mm (2") composite
BRS/63 - 63mm (2 1/2") alloy
BRS/50 - 800kg (1760lbs)
BRS/63 - 1200kg (2640lbs)
Safe Cam Load
BRS/50 - 160kg (352lbs)
BRS/63 - 240kg (528lbs)
BRS/50 - 6-10mm (1/4-3/8")
BRS/63 - 8-12mm (5/16-1/2)
BRS/50 - 250g (8.8oz)
BRS/63 - 365g (12.8oz)
Soft fastening (attached)
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.